Subject: WIPO Invitation: Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights, Forty-Seventh Session (Geneva, December 1 to 5, 2025)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2025 13:06:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organization 
(WIPO) presents its compliments and has the honor to invite representatives 
of Members and Observers to the forty-seventh session of the Standing 
Committee on Copyright and Related Rights (SCCR):

From December 1 to 5, 2025

The Draft Agenda, other related documents, and all information pertaining to 
logistical arrangements are available on the WIPO website at:

Click  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> here

Secure code for registration:  AA79HF34DW

Le Bureau international de l’Organisation Mondiale de la Propriété 
Intellectuelle (OMPI) présente ses compliments et a l’honneur d’inviter les 
représentants des membres et des observateurs à la quarante-septième session 
du Comité permanent du droit d’auteur et des droits connexes (SCCR) qui se 
tiendra

du 1 au 5 décembre 2025

Le projet d’ordre du jour, les documents connexes, ainsi que toutes les 
informations d’ordre logistique sont disponibles sur le site Web de l’OMPI, 
à l’adresse suivante:

Cliquer sur  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> 
le lien

Code de sécurité pour l’enregistrement : AA79HF34DW

La Oficina Internacional de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad 
Intelectual (OMPI) presenta sus atentos saludos y tiene el honor de invitar 
a los representantes de los miembros y observadores a la cuadragésima 
séptima sesión del Comité Permanente de Derecho de Autor y Derechos Conexos 
(SCCR) que tendrá lugar

del 1 al 5 de diciembre de 2025

En el sitio web de la OMPI encontrará el proyecto de orden del día, otros 
documentos conexos y toda la información relacionada con las disposiciones 
prácticas, en:

Haga clic  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> 
aquí

Código de seguridad para la inscripción: AA79HF34DWl

يهدي المكتب الدولي للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) أطيب تحياته 
ويتشرف بدعوة ممثلي الأعضاء والجهات المراقبة  إلى الدورة السابعة والأربعين 
للجنة الدائمة المعنية بحق المؤلف والحقوق المجاورة (لجنة حق المؤلف) التي 
ستعقد

في الفترة من 1 إلى 5 ديسمبر 2025

يمكن الاطلاع على مشروع جدول الأعمال وسائر الوثائق ذات الصلة وكل المعلومات 
المرتبطة بالترتيبات

اللوجستية على موقع الويبو الإلكتروني عبر الرابط التالي:

يُرجى النقر  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ar/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> 
هنا

رمز الأمان للتسجيل: AA79HF34DW

Международное бюро Всемирной организации интеллектуальной собственности 
(ВОИС) свидетельствует свое уважение представителям государств-членов и 
наблюдателей Организации и имеет честь пригласить их на сорок седьмую сессию 
Постоянного комитета по авторскому праву и смежным правам (ПКАП), которая 
состоится

1–5 декабря 2025 года

Проект повестки дня и другие документы по теме, а также вся информация, 
касающаяся организационных аспектов, размещены на веб-сайте ВОИС по адресу:

перейти по  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/ru/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> 
ссылке

Код безопасности для регистрации: AA79HF34DW

世界知识产权组织（产权组织）国际局谨致敬意，并荣幸地邀请成员和观察员代表出席版权及相关权常设委员会（SCCR）第四十七届会议：

2025年12月1日至5日

议程草案、其他相关文件和所有会务信息请见产权组织网站：

点击此处 <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/zh/details.jsp?meeting_id=88928

注册用安全码AA79HF34DWS

----------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY